Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Neutering males
From: Peggy Verdonck <jetalitosunnys...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, December 27, 2010 9:22 am
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Yes, he is a big boy! We found him at a gas station about 3 weeks ago. He
was a little skinny but not bad. The people from the gas station put food
out for him.
We had to trap him because he was completely wild and feral. And
now.......the sweetest kittens you can imagine!!
He is still separated from the other cats because I don't want to take the
risk. We had a good scare earlier this year. Our other cats still have to go
for their second round of testing.
Fingers crossed!