Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Neutering males
From: Susan Hoffman <susan_hoff...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, December 27, 2010 12:44 pm
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

It's different if you are a rescue who places animals for adoption. In California it is illegal for a 501(c)(3) non-profit to adopt out an unaltered animal. Also, we have so many vets in Northern California who are very experienced at early age spay/neuter. It's the standard here and the kittens always seem to bounce back so quickly from their surgery.