Blessings to you and to Whimsy. When it was time for Ebony to leave this world, I took him out in the snow and let himsit/lay in the cold. This is what he wanted and we froze until the vet got there on New Year's Eve night....Middletown Animal Clinic rocks. Taking a very old, sick cat out into the cold and snow made no sense to anyone but the two of us. You have a heart connection with Whimsy and I am so glad it worked.