This is why I warn people to thoroughly check out "Sanctuaries" This happens
time & again.

Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org

From: atlantares...@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:atlantares...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
kitty.cat
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:30 PM
To:
spotsoci...@yahoogroups.com; atlanta Rescue Groups
Cc:
georgiaanimalres...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [atlantarescue] Fw: Cats
Suffer and Die at Animal 'Sanctuary'

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:48
AM
Subject: Cats Suffer and Die at Animal 'Sanctuary'

>A PETA
undercover investigation exposed the chronic deprivation and
>suffering
of approximately 300 cats being kept in filthy, stifling,
>dungeon-like,
disease-ridden storage units at Sacred Vision Animal
>Sanctuary (SVAS) in
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

> The operator of this so-called
"sanctuary" warehouses cats in
> cruel, disgusting
conditions. Many of the animals have endured these
> conditions for
years. One cat captured on video--Winky--was found
> convulsing and dying
in a litterbox inside a cage. The operator refused
> repeated offers for
free emergency veterinary care and instead left Winky
> in a filthy
bathroom to languish for more than an hour before the cat
> finally
died.

> Please click the link below to help end the suffering and
death of cats at
> SVAS now!
>
> To take action on this
issue, click on the link below:
> http://www2.peta.org/site/Advocacy?s_oo=PtJIyHJzakKAPa-52Eez-A..&id=3583

If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple

lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your
browser.

> If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent
from your friends on
> behalf of this organization, please follow the
link below:
> http://www2.peta.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=c1008561306ab8401a47ff9682e23217733f619a56c5115e

__._,_.___

to sender | Reply