I couldn't watch the video of this...started to look at the photos but couldn't....I hope this person goes to jail! Wouldn't it be far better for people to sponsor a massive (and I mean massive) spay/neuter campaign than to spend money keeping these poor creatures in a tormenting prison of filth and anguish?
This is one of the saddest things in this world...
~B.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edna Taylor" <taylore...@msn.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Cats Suffer and Die at Animal 'Sanctuary'

There is a place in the Houston area and I have first hand knowledge of what a horrid place this is, yet people still take their cats there. It is called Cat Nap Estates and IN MY OPINION, the woman running it should not care for potted plants. I had her hold two feral cats for a couple of months while we were moving and our house was being built. They went completely vetted, yet they came back with a litney of illnesses and so terrified. The vet said she didn't think the female was ever let out of her carrier because it stunk so badly they had to throw it away. I called the SPCA and made a cruelty report and some of the cats tested positive for Feluk and these cats were in the general population. I have heard other horror stories about her and her "sanctuary" from others too.

She may have started out with good intentions, but the road to h*ll is paved with good intentions.