From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Keep Cats Indoors

Those may be very reasonable options for a lot of people.  However, I
suspect you overestimate the resources available to everyone.  Not
everyone can drive; not everyone has someone who can/will attempt to
trim a cat's nails; not everyone can afford a trip to the vet's every
2-4 weeks; and not every cat can be rehomed.  Mass transit is not
available everywhere.

I agree that it should be a last resort.  However, I am not willing to
condemn everyone who declaws.