Sounds like my Harley.  He is the terror of the house and then he can be the
sweetet baby ever.  Gotta love them.  Can't get rid of them, would leave too
big a hole in your heart.  Sometimes he creeps onto my lap, reaches up and pats
my face and then curls into a ball and goes to sleep.  Other times, he refuses
to do what I tell him to do, lays his ears back and swats me.  Sometimes even
bites my nose (gently)as if to say, "Don't tell me what to do".