From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 6:35:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Amber's Kitty Palace

Have you considered a screen door between her and the other cats?  I understand
the concern....I brought Dixie (FeLV+) into a house with a FeLV- (Kitty).
Kitty
developed terminal cancer--no relationship to Dixie's presence and I let them
together.  They defined their territories until it was time for Kitty to
leave.
Dixie started going into the forbidden territory and comforting and learning
from Kitty.  BOT:  They could communicate but still be safe.