RE;  MICROCHIPS
I was not aware the chips migrated.  I only have 1 cat chiped, Nitnoy.  She
hasen't had any problems.  Got to check with my vet on that and the cancer.  On
cancer, the University of Missouri if opening an Animal Cancer Care in
Wentzville which is only 1/ 2 hour drive from me.  I am glad for that, driving
to Columbia is hard to do and takes a lot more gas.

AS TO ANIMAL SHELTERS, IN LINCOLN COUNTY, THEY CALL IT ANIMAL CONTROL AND THEY
JUST TAKE THEM OUT ALONG THE HIGHWAY AND SHOOT THEM.  fORTUNATELY, WE HAVE A NO
KILL SHELTER IN tROY.  rIGHT NOW THEY AND OTHERS IN NEARBY COUNTIES ARE FULL UP
WITH DOGS AND CATS AS PEOPLE ARE JUST TURNING THEIR ANIMALS LOOSE WHEN THEY
LOOSE THEIR HOUSE AND JOB.  iT IS HARDER ON THE ANIMALS I THINK AS WE HAVE MADE
THEM DEPENDENT ON US FOR FOOD AND SHELTER AND TAUGHT THEM TO OVE AND TRUST AND
THN TURNED THEM OUT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES.