The best times for your brood to be outside more safely from coyotes are
between 10 AM and 5 PM during the summer - more restrictive hours when days
are shorter.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 12:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Collars

i ALSO BRING MY PRIDE IN AT NIGHT.  Course, the coyotes are also out during
the day.  My guys only stay out an hour or so unless I am also outside and
then they stay close to me so they can aggrevate me while i m planting
flowers and moving rocks.  for 30 years now I have not lost one dog or cat
to coyotes.  I am not sure if it is just luck or what.