a 2nd opinion wouldn't be a bad thing.  ALL living creatures die, regardless of
any specific viral status.
1. Did they use the 3-way [felv fiv heartworm] elisa test? This test has a
history of large numbers of false positives.
2. is Sasha vaccinated for FeLV?  what's her approx age?  If she's an adult,
she's safer than another kitten, and if she's also vaccinated, I wouldn't worry
at all.
3. is the lethargy caused by anemia?
4. if so, what kind of anemia?  there's regenerative, which has frequently been
treated with success and non-regenerative, which is much more serious and
harder
to treat.
5. what other work was done?  was there blood work?  get copies of the results.
 if the 3-way test is the only thing that was done, get proper blood work done.

I searched www.catvets.com for members in Dallas and there's only one entry,
but
she's gotta be a better choice:

1 Doctors Found.
________________________________

Dr. Raina Weldon
Cat Hospital of Dallas
9780 LBJ Freeway
Suite 105
Dallas, TX 75243
United States
Phone: (214) 348-2463
Website: www.CatHospitalOfDallas.com
Practice Type: Feline Only

"My cat the clown:  paying no mind to whom he should impress.  Merely living
his
life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."

- Anonymous