We have a new addition (Peaches) to my household, making a total of 4 cats.
Need advice on Feline Leukemia Vaccinations.

I have not introduced new cat (Peaches) to my other cats, as I want to make
sure all are safe against feline leukemia. Peaches is up to date with all
shots, but waiting on vet to do fecal because I saw a tapeworm.
Peaches is sequestered to basement. Very comfy down there.

Here's the situation:

*Peaches* (New Cat)
Age: 4.5 yr
Current vaccination for Feline Leukemia, but *was never tested* before
vaccination.
Peaches was never tested for Feline Leukemia, she was given 1st & 2nd feline
leukemia in 2009.
She also had a vaccination in 2010

I have 3 other cats:
All cats will stay indoors!

*Nibbles *(got from shelter when 1 yr. old)
Age: 2.5
Nibbles had 1st Feline Leukemia shot 3/23/11, but not 2nd Feline Leukemia
shot.
Didn't get 2nd: worrying about tumors & didn't think that I would "rescue" a
cat again and planning on keeping all cats indoors.
*However, I rescued another cat.*
Should I go ahead and give Nibbles her second shot of the series, or is it
too late??

*Littlebit*
Age: 11
Current Feline Leukemia vacc

*Lacy*
Age: 6 months
Current Feline Leukemia vacc

What do you think I should do???
Should I go ahead and give Nibbles her second shot of the series, or is it
too late??
Should I get Peaches tested for Feline Leukemia??

**