The family that owned Peaches found her abandoned outside a vacant
apartment.  Their neighbor moved out, but left the cat.  They took Peaches
to the vet to discover that Peaches already was spayed.  I don't know why
the Vet gave her Feline Leukemia vaccinations without testing her first.
They kept Peaches for almost 2 years and properly vetted her, wife had a
baby and they didn't want Peaches anymore.  That's how Peaches came to live
here.

I am going to take her to the Vet to have her tested and will go ahead and
give Nibbles vaccinations.
I'll let you know what the vet says.
Thanks for all your help!!  It has been hard to get information about what
to do.