I am a licensed vet tech (though for the last year a stay at home Mom) and I
have never heard of a live FeLV vaccine. Nor have I ever heard of it making a
cat show positive on a test. FIV and FIP are the only ones I have ever heard of
causing a false positive on a test. I will check with a few of my vet friends
and see if they can give any more info.
Tanya