When I got Lil Bit and Casey, PALS gve them to me at a 2 for 1 price.  They had
had them for over a year and wanted them to go to a home instead of the cage.
They normally charge $150.00 per cat, complete with all the testing, shots and
neuter/spay.  They do not let any out withot being neutered o spayed.