I've heard people proudly announce that their cats are only declawed
in the front, and they usually do see proud of it.  Even prouder if
they've mutilated the poor cat on all four feet!!  Declawing is cruel
and agonizing for the cat and I'd like to take these people and put
each finger on a chopping block so they can experience the pain!