Ughhhh...it just makes me sick..
Well Fletch is hiding in the basement. He is still eating and drinking
really well and wants to be petted. I just think he wanted a space of his
own. He found a little box down there with bubble wrap in it. I'd much
rather him have a nice comfy blankie, but he picked out his spot. I may try
later to give him a blanket. His eyes may be the source of his infection,
but I'm not sure. The eyelashes are continually irritating his eye, even
though it is covered by a membrane. I always have to clean his eyes out, but
lately they have been looking a little infected instead of just the usual
runny teary looking stuff that comes out. they don't smell too hot either. I
always assumed that it was the eyelashes causing all that. the vet thought
so also. But maybe with his so called felv, it is gettting out of hand. I
don't know. I am just trying to keep them clean and keep something in them.
Well, I hope everyone is OK, and everyones kitties are just dandy!!
Take care
Marcia

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com> wrote:

> I've heard people proudly announce that their cats are only declawed
> in the front, and they usually do see proud of it.  Even prouder if
> they've mutilated the poor cat on all four feet!!  Declawing is cruel
> and agonizing for the cat and I'd like to take these people and put
> each finger on a chopping block so they can experience the pain!
>

> On 08-27, Natalie wrote:
>
> > Some declaw ALL four paws - and others proudly announce "MY cat is
> declawed
> > on the front paws only!", as if it were something very admirable.  When I
> > ask them why they think it's so great, the assumption is that because
> they
> > spent extra money on the cat, they did it a great favor....It's just
> plain
> > ignorance when people don't know what declawing really does to a cat's
> > psyche! Everyone should read "The Cat that Cried for Help!" - just the
> > chapter on the declawing procedure.

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*