John, I know that Tigger would want you to have your heart open to a cat in
need (Storm).
You have the support of a great fellowship of cat lovers.
Over the past 2 years I have lost 3 cats to old age/disease and I
immediately found 3 loving cats that needed a home.
Nothing will replace Tigger, but every new cat brings so much joy.
Good luck with all things feline.