  From: Martha Walton<mailto:marthawal...@gmail.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FeLV+ Cat - Chincoteague Island - URGENT
-Transportation Available

  John, I know that Tigger would want you to have your heart open to a cat in
need (Storm).
  You have the support of a great fellowship of cat lovers.
  Over the past 2 years I have lost 3 cats to old age/disease and I immediately
found 3 loving cats that needed a home.
  Nothing will replace Tigger, but every new cat brings so much joy.
  Good luck with all things feline.

  On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM, john pollack