Maureen-

Maybe she will be one of the lucky ones who fights it off.  Whether
she does or not, I will always be ready to take her and love her for
as long as she has.

I am willing to bet she and Koko Kitty (the blind terror) would
totally tear the house apart playing with each other.  Add in the 75#
Samoyed mix, Polar Bear and the puppy, Charlie and I will pitch a tent
to live in and give them the house!

If you keep her that is great but be sure I would LOVE to give her a
home with my fur babies if you aren't able to.

Let me know how she does no matter what your decision!

Kat