I agree, but admit, it had me thinking twice. It's heartbreaking that he was fine one day and on death's door the next :( I miss him so!

Bless all the sick furry babies...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] neutering a positive cat

I really doubt it was neutering that caused his death. Anemia is
one of the complications of FelV.

On 01-02, Lynda Wilson wrote:
   Sorry  to  say,  but I had my kitten neutered at 6 mos. of age (at the
   time  we  did  not know he was positive because he actually tested neg
   for  it when he was much younger). He died at 9 mos of severe anemia &
   other  complications  due  to  being  FeLV  positive.  I don't know if
   getting him neutered triggered this but now I'm wondering since you've
   mentioned this.  Has anyone else heard of this?