 From: Christina Warden <warden_christ...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:34 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

i have a male cat bout three yrs old whom recently gotten sick he started
vomininting on the second day i took him to the vet they said he had felv an
that there was nothin they could do he has no fever,he weights 8 pound. just
throwing up they say i will have to put him down or will soon have to burry
him;( im not sure what to do i share my lil buddy with four kids what do i do
do i have to give up on him????? im not ready to let him go do u have advice
for me???? thank you tina an kids