 From: Martha Walton <marthawal...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President

I have a cat question:  I just bought some Advantage flea drops and whew, it's
expensive.  I have 5 cats, one of which has a horrible flea-bite allergy.
Usually I only have to use the drops in the summer months.  All the cats get
the drops.  Does anyone have any suggestions on cheaper flea drop
alternatives?  The cat with the flea-bite allergy is so sensitive, she can't
even get the drops every month, I have to space it out.
I saw on Amazon.com that there are other Advantage drops, one of which includes
cats & rabbits and it is a bit cheaper, packaged for Europe...has anyone tried
it?