My problem is that I cannot afford the medicare supplement costs.  Between
medicare deducted from your SS and medicare part D and supplement, I am going
to the poor house real fast.  Could not get a cost of living raise in SS fro 2
years but the congress voted itself a raise of $4000.00 per year because they
needed it.  Think I will run for congress, they get free everything.