Yeah, at the end even my dog didn't want to eat.  And oh boy don't I know how
picky cats are compared to dogs!!!  Maybe she'd like sardines.  My cats like
canned chicken too.  Of course chicken flavored baby food is always a hit.
You've got to keep her eating something.  If she's still happy with Fancy Feast
that's great.  Also, sometimes with cancer even if they're eating good they'll
loose weight.  Forgot what it's called but the cancer keeps the body from
absorbing the nutrients or it destroys the nutrients or something like that so
basically a person with cancer can become malnourished even though they're
eating good.

They have a couple things for nausea and she's definitely not going to eat if
she's nauseous.  One drug is Cerenia and that's what my vet gave me but another
good one is something called Ondansetron (generic name).  I heard about that
through the feline kidney disease group.  Most of the members like the
Ondansetron much better than Cerenia.  My vet didn't have it and he thought
Cerenia was better but I told him I wanted a prescription for the other because
the folks on the list recommended it.  You can order the Ondansetron from
Thriving Pets website.  You just fax them your prescription.  Local pharmacies
might have it too.  I think that's where I ended up getting it.  My cat had
renal lymphoma, not regular old kidney failure which would have been better,
and she went downhill so fast I never got a chance to see if the Ondansetron
was better than Cerenia.

Any little bit of extra time you can give her is great, even though you might
not think it's enough.  Plus if she's feeling bad she probably only wants a
certain amount of interaction so I'm sure the extra time you give her is enough
to keep her happy.