From: "dlg...@windstream.net" <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] The Price of Cat Food

Since Homey and Nitnoy, I feed half canned and dry.  I also have water
fountains and that makes a diffrence in how much they drink.  I have to fill up
the 2 fountains every morning and afternoon.  Each takes 64 ounces. Course
Casey spills some.  She likes to bat at the water before she drinks.  I never
thought about how much per day per cat, just feed them.  I usually give about
1/4 cup in morning, afternoon and evening of the dry Blue Buffalo and 1 can
divided by 7.  I mix the can with 2 cans of hot water.  The heat makes it smell
more and they always drink the liquid and later on eat the meat.