Sending again.  Gmail makes it difficult to trim posts, as it doesn't show
everything.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathryn Hargreaves <khargrea...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] The Price of Cat Food
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

These were the links she gave:  ``For the past year I've been planning
ahead and buying discounted PetSmart gift cards through
http://www.giftcardbin.com/ and http://www.cardpool.com/  They also have
petco cards but nothing for Costco.''

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Susan, where do you get PetsMart discounted gift cards.  I have never
> seen them.  Is this one of those online places or eBay or where?
>

> Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
> neighbors too!
>

>    ------------------------------

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.nokillhouston.org/no-kill-shelters-in-north-america/

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537