Hi.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to raise money to help some
of the cats in the Farmingdale colony that I have been taking care of for the
past 2 years.  Two of them are in need of medical attention.  Goldie and Tiger.
 Tiger has gotten much more affectionate and friendly with me the last 2
months.  He lets me pick him up.  My goal is to adopt some of them out (some of
the friendlier ones like him). I have been working on this goal for some time
now.   But he has started to sneeze the last 2 months and I almost got him in
the cage last week and this week I will surely catch him with the help of my
sister.  I have gone through so much money this summer, I'm sure you all know
the story, as I took in a stray from our neighborhood (now have 4 indoor cats).
 Financially, I need some assistance with Tiger and Goldie.  I don't want to
let them go the winter - Gldie obviously has something stuck in his mouth and
probably needs anti b
 as well as a full workup.  I am hopeful that I can catch him also with a
little persistance. Tiger shows much hope if vetted.  My sister-in-law has
offered to  recover him.
 I have started a "CHIPIN" account.  I'm sure you all have seen it.  If anyone
would like to donate and help out, it would be so much appreciated.  Tiger and
Goldie would be relieved of their agony and it is heartbreaking to see them
suffer with winter coming on.  I can't stand to watch it.  I want so much for
the outcome of these cats to be a good one.  That is my goal.  If you find it
in the goodness of your hearts to chip in even $1.00, it would be so wonderful
as dollars add up.  Or if you have any other ideas of raising money.  I am in
for surgery Nov 26th so time is of the essence as I have many dr appts and work
is time-consuming.  Thanks to you all.  Dotty W.  Freehold, NJ