If you post the Chipin URL, I can network it to a couple of donation and
feral cat Yahoo groups.   Also, look on Red Rover's ``other financial
assistance" page for other resources (their program is for life-threatening
situation aid).  You can also Google something like "pet medical financial
assistance" to see if anything else comes up.   I have pages of lists, very
unorganized, so this may be a more up-to-date and complete way to start.
Also, if you put up a Facebook page for them, with some pictures (no exact
location, of course) that would help.   And send some pictures for the
email donation pleas, too.

Hope this helps.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM, dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to raise money to help
> some of the cats in the Farmingdale colony that I have been taking care of
> for the past 2 years.  Two of them are in need of medical attention.
>  Goldie and Tiger.  Tiger has gotten much more affectionate and friendly
> with me the last 2 months.  He lets me pick him up.  My goal is to adopt
> some of them out (some of the friendlier ones like him). I have been
> working on this goal for some time now.   But he has started to sneeze the
> last 2 months and I almost got him in the cage last week and this week I
> will surely catch him with the help of my sister.  I have gone through so
> much money this summer, I'm sure you all know the story, as I took in a
> stray from our neighborhood (now have 4 indoor cats).  Financially, I need
> some assistance with Tiger and Goldie.  I don't want to let them go the
> winter - Gldie obviously has something stuck in his mouth and probably
> needs anti b as well as a full workup.  I am hopeful that I can catch him
> also with a little persistance. Tiger shows much hope if vetted.  My
> sister-in-law has offered to  recover him.
>  I have started a "CHIPIN" account.  I'm sure you all have seen it.  If
> anyone would like to donate and help out, it would be so much appreciated.
>  Tiger and Goldie would be relieved of their agony and it is heartbreaking
> to see them suffer with winter coming on.  I can't stand to watch it.  I
> want so much for the outcome of these cats to be a good one.  That is my
> goal.  If you find it in the goodness of your hearts to chip in even $1.00,
> it would be so wonderful as dollars add up.  Or if you have any other ideas
> of raising money.  I am in for surgery Nov 26th so time is of the essence
> as I have many dr appts and work is time-consuming.  Thanks to you all.
>  Dotty W.  Freehold, NJ

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.no-killnews.com/ (see the right sidebar)

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537