Since we're on this subject, when I was at the doc's last night, he did ask me
about the bite. I told him that it had come from an indoor family cat, and
explained that she doesn't have any issues. He may have reported this, but I
haven't gotten a call. Yet.

He wants me to get a tetanus shot. He said that the shot would be ~$85 at the
office, but $5 if given by the Health Department. I sprung for the $5 script,
but I'm now wondering if they're going to question me. I'd be willing to pay
the money to not have to deal with them, if there's concern that they'll
interrogate me or take Callie away.