Hi Margo,

The bite did not abscess. I only found one small scab on her neck. It
was probably a territorial bite. I don't think Callie is close enough to
me enough of the time for her to intuit anything from my level of
stress.

She is not on immune boosters currently. I was reluctant to do anything
like that, for fear that it might cause her immune system to
"misbehave." I am considering getting her on DMG, which seems more mild
than something like Transfer Factor. I just hate to do something that
might actually make it more likely that she would be persistently
positive. Does anyone have any advice here?

Thanks Margo, and everyone else,

Lance