Lance,
I know it's hard but I really wouldn't worry too much about it. Some of the
negatives I have were really sick and in the same small kennel for months with
sick FeLV's before I got them. Callie is also an adult so more immune to the
virus.
DMG is really good for cats with HCM but I haven't seen any data about it being
proven to stimulate or support immune systems. If you have Transfer Factor plus
tri factor, I'd give that to Callie.  That really has helped all the FeLV cats
here and also non FeLV ones that were sick.
Try not to worry too much.
El