Lorrie wrote;"True, IF the virus is latent and hiding in the bone marrow, but
when a cat
is severely anemic the virus is active, and the cat will suffer a painful
death."

          I must have missed something, sorry. What I saw Amanda say was;

"She was diagnosed with severe anemia back at the beginning of March. She
rebounded but not completely.  Recently, her breathing has become a bit more
labored."

          This indicated to me that the severe anemia had responded once, and
that at this point, I didn't think that there had been a CBC done recently.

Again, my apologies. I wanted to encourage and support Amanda, but since Polli
has been confirmed as severely anemic (HCT 10-15, I believe) and no treatment
is planned, then yes, euthanasia is probably best. I had thought that the
anemia related to FeLV was less well understood. I'll keep researching.

I'm so sorry.

Margo

.