Now = Blue Buffalo, Was - Hill's Science Diet (kept vomiting when ate  so
switched to get away from corn, wheat & soy.  Mostly Duck, everyone likes it.
Sometimes if cannot get Blue Bufal9o, Wellness Chicken or turkey.  All dry,
cannot get them to switch to canned.  If I add warm water to make it small ,
they drink the broth and leave the meat.