Margo,

That's a very good point to make about Convenia. My vet was very reluctant to
use it on Ember because it stays around so long. It ended up happening anyway
(I was out of state, and my dad was panicking about a URI Ember was dealing
with). Fortunately, she had no problems tolerating it.

There's a lot of info online about Convenia. Some people avoid it, but I would
use it on Ember again, knowing that she did well on it.

Lance