I know someone that FEEDS it to her cats. That can't be good after hearing your
experience. If it's a desiccant, then I would think it might cause internal
damage. Anyone know anything about that?

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=Y3BxMzc0NQ%3D%3D