Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, Karen and I have both worked on this
problem, I on the computer and Karen asking friends, rescuers and others for
some help, mostly to no avail. The TNR group here is San Antonio Feral Cat
Coalition. They do not have a shelter situation so get very little cat food
donations. They have already contributed to her as much as they can but as I
said, she has to feed these cats every day. She is getting free TNR
certificates from Animal Care Services which is out local kill-everything
shelter but the city came on board with kicking and screaming when we were
trying to force the TNR idea into the animal laws. They finally accepted it
when public opinion soared in favor and the local newspaper printed several
articles in support and against what was taking place at the kill shelter (gas
chamber). But that still leaves Karen without a car and without money to buy
one if she doesn't get some donations to help with the cat
 food. It's not organizations I'm asking now, it's just individuals who can
spare a few dollars to call in to Petsmart, Pet Supplies Plus and Petco to get
her gift cards on file so she can purchase the cat food with at least a little
help. She also has rent and utilities to pay, which is sucking money out of her
paycheck and she is not eligible for any steady help from anywhere else because
she has a job.

too!