If there is a paypal address that donations may be made to and passed to
her, let me know and I will try to do some networking on FB.  I can also
post a physical address that checks or gift cards can be mailed to if she
doesn't mind that being out there (would need her full name, address, and
someone's Paypal address for the first idea I mentioned, which I do think
is most likely to draw contributions since then people can stop right there
and contribute online before they forget).