Great idea! I have a PayPal account which I need because I work from online in
several different types of jobs and companies (independent contractor) so be
sure to earmark it for Community Cats. That way I will be able to give her
whatever donations come in. If you could post on Facebook, that would be even
more of a help. My Facebook page is under my online name at a company I have
been working for over 10 years and I'm not allowed to use it for private
purposes. I don't have a FB page of my own. Facebook Phobia? Thanks again. I
will get the info together and send it to you at your private email address.

too!