Her Hgb was 8.3 if I remember correctly, not too bad, but not great.  I
believe they said her WBCs were low, but I didn't get the exact number.  So
I just tried finger feeding her some pate food and when I put it on her
tongue she seized up (seizure?) and practically become unresponsive for
about a minute or so.  I about freaked out.  Now I'm a mess...  She's back
to how she was before I tried to feed her, but now I'm scared to death to
do anything.  They did give me some Clovamax antibiotics yesterday to try
on her, but I'm afraid she'll seize up if I try forcing anything down her.
I guess the feeding tube might be the only way now, but I know those can be
costly and I don't have the money for it.  :-(

Jen