Jennifer I'm literally going through the SAME thing. My 2.5 yo male was
recently diagnosed as being FeLV+ and I was devastated. He was also diagnosed
with a light heart murmur. He's on Prednisone .5 twice a day, 0.5 ml (50mg/ml)
Doxycycline 2x day, Lysine (not so much bc he hates it), and 0.5 ml VitaDrops
2x day. He has an enlarged spleen and gets a fever fairly often. My other 3
tested negative. Go figure.

Please keep emailing this group as I'm sure any questions you have will be
something I'm wondering too and if you ever need anything just ask!

I'm sure your baby is in good hands, you sound like you know what you're
talking about!

Sent from my iPhone