Agree totally with you Beth.  I have always mingled neg and pos as long as;
A:  The negatives are adult who have been vaccinated and given time for it
to circulate thru their systems
B.  they aren't young kittens who haven't been thru full series of shots
and given time for it to " take".   Young kittens are apparently much more
susceptible to this nasty condition.

I have never had a negative test positive later.

Good luck with your babies.

Kat