From: "Katherine K."
Sent: Oct 30, 2013 9:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pale gums

Thanks everyone. Terence's PCV is around 13%. Temperature yesterday was 102.9. He got a shot of Convenia and we started the lixotinic. Gums looking slightly pinker today. I'm waiting to hear if his red blood cells look like they are regenerative or non regenerative.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Watch the lunch meat. I didn't realize a lot of the stuff you get at the deli counter has onions & or garlic added.

Beth