No, he doesn't go outside, but I am now worried that the bag of DRY leaves I brought them to play in, might have been a potential source of spores. We have also had unseasonably "warm" weather plus a week of fog/mist/drizzle, big temperature inversion that caused air quality alerts. There is outside air that comes in through the soffit and rafters. But my other FeLV+ cat is fine, though he did sneeze a bit yesterday. No discharge from his nose, his appetite is fine. But he is a little younger than Harley, so maybe the FeLV hasn't done as much damage to his immune cells yet. The occasional mouse gets inside (I live in the country) too, and Harley is quite good at catching them. I sometimes give him wormer or Frontline Plus, because of that.

Marshazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Sorry, Oona just stepped on the keyboard. She is FeLV negative, guess she thinks the positive boys have been taking too much attention away from her. ;-)