ANNIE (8 YRS AND FELV) ALSO SNEEZES SOME WHEN WE HAVE THAT KIND OF WEATHER OR
WHEN THE FURNACE FIRST COMES ON.  SHE GETS A GOOEY EYE EVER SO OFTEN BUT NOT
TOO MUCH AND NEVER HAS HAD A NASAL DISCHARGFE.  i THINK HER IMMUNE SYSTEM IS
JUST WEAK ENOUGH TO LET THINGS GET STARTED BUT THEN SHE OVERCOMES THEM.  I JUST
KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON HER SO I CAN STOP THINGS BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET
HER.