I syringed him a little bit of pet tinic tonight in case it might help.  he
was mad but got over it more quickly than when i syringed food.
Thanks,
Michelle

In a message dated 1/20/05 8:33:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Yes, the liver shake is supposed to have a lot of iron and be good for the
anemia.  I just know that sometimes iron in foods binds with calcium, etc.
etc.... I don't know enough about it to explain. lol. But I know I have to take
iron and am not supposed to take it with certain foods etc....  I thought the
pet tinnic might 'get into the system' more effectively.  But if iron
deficiency isn't the problem it wouldn't matter anyway.

Will he let you put nutrical in?  My cats usually like that.  I don't know
enough about nutrition to know that much about it all.  I assume since cats are
carniverous and you're getting the liver shake and other meats in he should be
getting what he needs.

Gotta go get Mama Kitty out of the turtle pond! >>