My cats Love raw hamburger...I know it is not the best, but they can not get enough of it when I cook with it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Every time I try to add something to it, he won't eat it. The liver shake
itself should have a ton of iron, as liver has a lot of iron. I think the liver
shake is meant for cats with anemia, actually. I thought abour syringing him
pet tinic but he is already upset about stuff I gave him today. In reality,
also, it really is not an iron deficiency that is causing his anemia, but the
physical take-over of his bone marrow by the cancer. i think it is more an
issue of his body not being able to store iron, due to lack of enough red blood
cells due to lack of enough functioning bone marrow, rather than him not
ingesting enough iron.

I bought him roast beef slices tonight and he ate them pretty eagerly. I
think they should have iron too.

Michelle