I just want you to know that Simon, sneezes and all, is sitting in a cardboard box right now playing with a string.  Last Thursday (a week ago) his hematocrit was 9 or 11, depending on the reading.  13 or under usually indicates a transfusion is needed. he may still be that low for all I know, I am not sure.  But he feels better, at least for now, either due to steroids or chemo or both or prayers or something else entirely.

Depending on what is causing Levi's anemia and toxicity, he might benefit from Epogen/Procrit, steroids, chemotherapy, a transfusion, or any or all of the above plus something else.  But he needs a diagnosis.  If your vet can not diagnose, is there a vet hospital anywhere near you where you can see an internist, someone who is board certified in internal medicine?  They are more likely to be able to diagnose difficult cases.

Lymphoma is very common for FeLV+ cats and can cause both anemia and toxicity, depending on where in the body it is.  While a scary diagnosis, it is often treatable with chemo.  There is someone on the lymphoma list serv whose positive cat was diagnosed with lymphoma 11 months ago and, knock on wood, is still doing well thanks to chemo and other care.  But lymphoma can move very fast, so if it is a possibility the diagnosis needs to be made ASAP.

Michelle