Title: Message
Hmm. I got the roast beef and the honey baked ham, and a third meat that you recommended, forgotten what now---he won't eat any of them now. I'll bear the Turkey Ham in mind.
(Sometimes when I'm in lighter mood, I like to think he's just decided he wants to live the life of a lord and have me running ragged on his account! ) Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 12:26 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Levi

One thing that Simon was crazy about when he first got sick was Turkey Ham, sliced from the deli counter at the supermarket.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/24/05 1:19:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A quick Q---Levi's problem is anemia, and all he will eat is sour cream.
Is there anything I could hide in sour cream that will help the anemia?
Pet Tinic? Hi Vite? I've never used either.....
Thanks in advance everyone. kerry