I'm behind on my emails.  I hope Levi is doing better.

"MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone
Vet did tests on Levi yesterday, I'll get results tomorrow (he has decreased appetite, was scratching a lot when I made the apptment, doesn't play any more and sits in one spot, away from the others, all the time now).
He used to be the fearless leader, and the most active. Loved playing too.
Now he even lets me stroke him...which I want to be thrilled about, but I'm afraid it may be due to his feeling poorly. (I quite miss his batting me!)
Thanks again for all yr ideas last week by the way re the scratching---the humidifier seems to have decreased his scratching. Vet checked him and says she is not concerned. Thinks it is dryness.
Now I need to get him eating again...as of yesterday, he doesn't seem to want even his favorite foods (tho i suppose that could be due to stress of having to be caught, and then pinned down, and tested.)
He didn't even jump down from his perch for the broiled chicken OR the dry Wellness food that he always totally adored.
He's only a little thing---very bony, unlike the others--and I don't think he can afford to lose more weight.
He is NOT dehydrated---what a relief. (I was dreading having to chase him every other day.)
Vet mentioned Valium as appetite stimulant, but she did allow that I might want to look at other ideas first (she didn't offer any! Think she was indicating I should check with you wonderful guys--which of course I was going to do anyway.).
I note catnip and baby food from previous emails that I filed. I will certainly try these but would welcome other ideas too that anyone has had success with.
Thanks!!!
Kerry